Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Monday, January 11, 2010

Supporting Our Local Businesses

I am a firm believer in supporting our local businesses...The good news is that there are several Spring Hill business owners in our Faithful & Frugal family. I have been planning for some time to start posting their information to the blog so that we can all start supporting them and I thought what better way to get the word out than to make this week "Community Week" on the blog. So starting today, I will be posting information about a different business each day. My hope is that this will help you find treasures right in your own backyard that you didn't even know existed before now :-) Alot of the businesses will be offering reader discounts too...so what better time to check them out...

Disclaimer: All the businesses featured are locally owned and operated by people that I personally know and I believe in their businesses. Faithful & Frugal is not receiving any compensation for posting the business information...I am simply sharing my opinions and experiences with you...my faithful readers :-)

So...check back later today for the first business spotlight...


See you in a bit :-)

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.