Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Publix trip ~ 1/20/10 SAVED 85%

I ran into Publix on the way home from church last night to grab the penny item. Here's what my shop looked like:

Total Spent $4.44 ~ SAVED $25.20 ~ 85% savings
I had to purchase the Sudafed from the actual pharmacy (due to law, you have to show ID) and it had to be paid for at the pharmacy...so I had my husband take care of that while I grabbed the other items...he was able to snag a penny item for his purchase :-) yeah!

Transaction #1
Spent $3.87 ~ SAVED $7.00 (includes $0.92 tax)

1 Sudafed Triple Action 36ct. ~ $9.95 ~ used $5.00/1 printable MQ & $2.00/1 Publix Q = $2.95
1 Publix paper towel ~ penny item

Transaction #2
Spent $0.57 ~ SAVED $18.20 (includes $1.49 tax)

1 Benevia juice ~ $8.49 ~ used $5.00/1 printable MQ & $4.00/1 Publix Q = $FREE+
2 Sundown Folic Acid ~ $3.79 each ~ used two $1.00/1 peelie MQ & $6.00/2 Publix Q = $FREE+
1 Publix paper towel ~ penny item

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.