Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kroger TRIPLES trip ~ 11/7/09 Spent $8.39 ~ SAVED $48.84

I headed out to Kroger this morning with the kids and the parents in tow...I wanted to pick up a few things that I still wanted and help grab a few things for my parents. When I got there I saw that Cousin Willie's White Cheddar popcorn was on sale 10/$10...yikes, not good people! Anyone that knows me, knows that I am addicted to that stuff...it's the one thing that I crave, want, need...and I can normally keep from buying it because it is around $2 a box (which is way above my buy price for popcorn)...well, anytime it goes 10/$10 I am pretty much in trouble :-) So I picked up 4 boxes today...you would have thought I won the lottery...heehee!
I didn't notice until after I was in the car checking the receipt that the popcorn had rang up at $1.25/box...so I went back in to customer service and they refund the difference PLUS gave me one box free...Kroger's policy is that if it is priced wrong you get one free..woohoo! I felt better about splurging after I got that $2.16 back ;-)
So here's what I got today:
Spent $8.39 ~ SAVED $48.84 (includes $1.59 tax)

4 ~ Cousin Willie's popcorn
2 ~ Betty Crocker boxed potatoes (mega event)
2 ~ Pillsbury Simple cookies (mega event)
4 ~ Pep.Farms garlic bread (mega event)
2 ~ Playtex gloves (mega event)
1 ~ Coffee Mate creamer
2 ~ Dixie plates
2 ~ Dixie bowls
1 ~ Bob Evans sausage

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.