Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, as I count my blessings...I wanted to take a moment and just say that I am so thankful for this ministry and the things that God is doing through it. I am thankful for each and every one of you...my faithful & frugal readers! The last 2 years have been an absolute whirlwind and I'll admit, at times overwhelming...but at the end of the day when I sit down and think of all that God has done in the lives of all the Faithful & Frugal alum...I am blown away :-) I have been so blessed to meet so many of you and hear your stories about how God used this ministry to transform your family in some way...that is an amazing feeling and honestly one that I just can not put into words, it is truly awesome! I am so proud of all of you that have made life changes to better your financial future...you are blessed to be a blessing :-) I also want to thank each one of you that have shared Faithful & Frugal with your friends and family...it is because of you that we are what we are today and for that I am so thankful!

I pray that today you are experiencing a Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and faith :-)Much love and blessings to all!

Angel

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.