Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nominee for the 2009 Divine Caroline blogger awards!!!

Oh my goodness, imagine my surprise when I found out this morning that my blog was in the running for the 2009 Divine Caroline awards...I was sooo excited!!! Turns out Faithful & Frugal had been nominated for a blogger award in the home & food category and I needed your help to vote for us. Sooo...I started tweeting, facebooking and emailing...only there was one HUGE problem...The awards voting ended last night :-( Who knew...not me, LOL...I didn't even know we were nominated until this morning. I was so bummed that you guys didn't get a chance to vote for us...BUT the honor of being nominated up against sites like IHeartPublix, Once A Month Mom, A Thrifty Mom, IHeartWags and the like, is so amazing! I just can't tell you how thrilled I am!!! Thanks so much to the person/people that nominated us, you're awesome...there is always next year and I am looking forward to it! ;-)

I encourage you to head over to Divine Caroline and check out all the great sites that got nominated in the different categories...there are some great sites for sure!

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.