Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Wow, can you believe another year has come and gone??? I hope that you have enjoyed your Christmas and spending time with family and friends...I know I have :-) I wanted to take a moment and say THANKS for all your support of the Faithful & Frugal ministry during the 2009 year! THANKS to all of you for your prayers, for your kind words of encouragement, for your testimonies and most of all for spreading the word about Faithful & Frugal to those that you know. As we prepare to close the door on 2009...I can't help but reflect on all that God has done during our second year of F&F ministry...God is so good!!! I am so excited and am filled with expectancy about what God has in store for the year 2010...I know that it will be another great year of ministry!
I pray that 2010 is a year in which we all strive to be better stewards of what God has blessed us with...I pray that 2010 is the year you are set free from the bondage of debt...I pray that the new year holds abundant blessings for you and your family, blessings that you don't even have room enough to contain...Continue to be Faithful & Frugal, give God what is His and always remember that you are being blessed so that you can be a blessing to others :-)

Happy New Year!!!

Much Love~
Angel

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.