Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coupon Preview ~ 8/2/09

There should be 5 inserts in today's paper...2 Smartsource, 1 Red Plum, 1 P&G and 1 Kellogg's!!! WooHoo!!!

Remember that coupons are printed regionally so some areas may only receive 4 inserts...the Kellogg's insert may not go out to all areas!
**UPDATE** There was no Kellogg's in my local Tennessean :-( I did get 4 inserts though...still a good week!

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.