Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Monday, February 15, 2010

Coupon Ethics ~ Revisited

Hello Everybody...I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day :-) We are enjoying snow, yet again here in Middle Tennessee :-)

I wanted to take a moment and share with you a post that Kelly over at Faithful Provisions posted this morning. Kelly was kind enough to link up to my previous posts on Coupon Ethics( HERE, HERE and the follow up HERE). A HUGE thank you to Kelly for taking the time to link up with me BUT also to really shine some light on the way that God would want us to use our couponing and our deal finding...to remain ethical and using integrity :-)

Go HERE to read some really thought provoking things as Kelly shares her thoughts on the topic of Coupon Ethics. I love that she shares scripture on this kind of thing too :-) Here's an excerpt from her post that I think really sums it all up! I am sure that we have all felt this way at one point or another. And I also agree that we are all called to be givers and Kelly makes a wonderful point here...

"In closing, I want to say that in my sinful nature I have tried to explain away what I now see was abuse and misuse of the system, trying to claim I was doing it in the name of generosity. (“I’ll have more to give!”) But one thing I have learned is that God hasn’t just called me to give to others, He has called all of us to live generously. If we ignore the Spirit’s nudge to hold off, we are taking away giving opportunities from others who are wanting the chance. What I have experienced is that most of the time, giving most greatly blesses the giver — an open hand leads to an open heart! "

I would love to hear your thoughts on this...please leave a comment below :-)

** ALSO** I will be posting later in the day about how the current changes are impacting us at our local Publix. Because...YES, there have been even more changes since I posted back in September...seems things have continued to get worse for Publix regarding unethical couponing and they were forced to yet again make even more changes :-( So tune in later today for an update...

1 comment:

Jayna said...

I agree with everything that Kelly said. It's frustrating that I am questioned about my coupons when I'm not doing anything wrong (because someone else chose to be sketchy), but I totally see the store's point of view too. They have to protect themselves.

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.