Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Spring Hill Class ADDED to Schedule :)

We are so excited to announce that we have added another Co-Ed Class to the 2011 schedule :)


The NEW Co-Ed class is open to both MEN and WOMEN!!!! My husband will be joining me for an amazing night of co-ed couponing!

This class is in Spring Hill, TN on February 1st from 6-9pm and is hosted by The People's Church, Spring Hill Campus. You can visit their website HERE

The class is open to the community but is Pre-Register ONLY...please contact me at FaithfulFrugal@aol.com to register today! Space is limited!!! Class materials fee is $20 per person, bring your spouse for FREE :)

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.