Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Friday, May 1, 2009

Publix ~ FREE Signature Saturday ~ COUPONS!!!

You simply MUST GO to Publix in Spring Hill this Saturday May 2nd from 11am-4pm. They are hosting a signature event called "Taste" and it is sure to please everyone. They will be offering samples of their signature foods...gotta love that...eating while shopping is right up my alley!

They will also be passing out coupons for some really high dollar items...I mean FREE items!!! You do not want to miss this event! I got a sneak peak at the coupon sheet today and here is what is included...
This, my frugal friends...is why we LOVE Publix!!!

FREE loaf of Publix Bakery 5 grain bread (may 2-may8)
FREE Publix cut fruit 16 oz. (may9-15)
FREE Rotisserie Chicken (may16-may 22)
$5 off your $5.00 Meat purchase (may 23-may 29)
FREE Publix Premium Ice Cream, half gallon (may 30-june5)

AWESOME! Talk about dinner on the cheap...it doesn't get any cheaper than FREE...did I mention these items are FREE with these coupons?

Be on the lookout for a $5 off $35 purchase coupon that went out in the local papers as well ;-)

Be there Saturday, no excuses!!!

Thanks so much to store manager Lewis Jones for the heads up on this event! Please be sure to stop by and tell Mr. Jones that Faithful & Frugal sent ya ;-)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I got the coupons today!!! YAAAAH!

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.