Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meet Kara ~

Meet Kara...she is one of the ladies in the winter Faithful & Frugal class. I wanted to share some of her pics with you, so I asked if she minded, which of course she didn't. Her savings testimony is awesome...Kara has been an avid coupon shopper for some time, but after applying the things that I teach in Faithful & Frugal and starting the Grocery Game, her savings have skyrocketed!!! Kara is great about taking pics of her trips and blogging about her savings too. Be sure to check out her blog HERE for her story about the GG and F&F. Thanks Kara for letting me share your success story!!! So proud of you!!!

Kara's Publix Trip ~ Spent $29.86 Saved $80.43...and notice she paid with CASH...way to use that envelope system!!!

P.S. Ladies, please remember I don't receiving any money for teaching the classes, but I do love to get referrals for the Grocery Game and that is a big help to my family...so if you sign up be sure to use my email address as your referral. Littlemsrodeo2@aol.com THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Yeah!!! I have my very own blog story about me! hehe! I have a lot of posts that I want to create about couponing and saving money in general. I just want everyone to know how to do this!! :) I love Wednesday's for the Publix add now! ha!

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.