Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Black Friday ~ Day After Thanksgiving Sales

Ladies...
I want to introduce you to the Black Friday ads that we all are anxiously awaiting. There is a website that I have subscribed to for the last several years. Go to http://bfads.net/ and sign up to receive the ads in your inbox before they go out in the papers.
When you visit the site you will be able to see the already available black friday ads as well.

Have fun and happy shopping!!!


P.S. Sears just announced that Holiday Layaway is back too!!!

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.