Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kroger Deals ~ October 7th

Here's what I got today...

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes...4/$3.00 BUY 2 USE 1 coupon ($0.40 off 2) from 9/21 Smartsource, You will pay $0.35 each

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta...2/$3.00 BUY 1 USE 1 coupon ($1.00 off 1) from 10/5 Smartsource, you will pay $0.50 each

Healthly Ones Lunch Meat...4/$5.00 BUY 1 USE 1 coupons ($0.75 off 1) from 8/17 Smartsource, You will pay $0.50 each

Starkist Tuna Creations Pouch...$1.79 BUY 1 USE 1 coupon ($1.00 off 1) from 9/7 RedPlum, You will pay $0.79 each

Gillette Fusion Razor...$4.99 BUY 1 USE 1 coupon ($4.00 off 1) from 9/28 P&G you will pay $0.99 each

Jimmy Dean Roll Sausage...2/$5.00 BUY 1 USE 1 coupon ($1.00 off 1) from Blinkie Coupon in front of product, you will pay $1.50 each

I looked for the Scott Mini Lint Roller...found it on shelf but not on sale for $1.00 as mentioned on the list.

Splurge buy for today...Ready to bake potatoes $1.29 each. Used a $1.00 off $3.00 produce coupon that was mailed to me.

Remember that you can buy as many items as you have coupons for...I only tell you to buy 1, etc. so that you know what each deal looks like.

Happy Shopping!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Lynne said...

Great deals! I am heading to Kroger later this week! BTW, I spent $33.51 at Publix yesterday, but I SAVED $49.68! Woo hoo!!!

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.