Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Deals for the week of June 15th - June 21st

Well Ladies...here are the deals that I picked up this week. There are several more great things on the list, but these were the things that I could use this week.

Kroger:
Oscar Mayer hotdogs (jumbo, bun length, regular) BOGO $2.89...Bought 2 Used 2 coupons ($0.50 off 1, doubled to $1.00 off) from 6/15 Smartsource. Paid $0.45 each

Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad (these are great if you add your own fresh veggies) On sale 10/$10.00...Bought 2 Used 2 coupons ($0.50 off 2) from 5/18 Smartsource. Paid $0.50 each

Walgreens:
Crest Healthy Radiance Whitening Kit...On sale for $7.99 (Reg. $10.99). Used $3.00 off 1 coupon from P&G 6/1, and Walgreens IVC $3.00 off 1. Paid $1.99

CVS:
2 deals that I wanted were Out of Stock...so I got rainchecks for the Revlon files for FREE and the Huggies Baby Wash.
I did pick up the Listerine Smart Rinse $3.49...I had one coupon $1.00 off 1 so I paid $2.49. I did not get the Extra Bucks back since I had already met the limit of 4 prior to this trip. However I had a mail in rebate from a couple weeks back. So I will get that $3.49 back from the rebate.
I am also going back today to purchase 2 off the photo books that are on sale BOGO and then I will use 2 of the $3.00 off 1 coupons from this week's paper, making them $3.50 each. AWESOME DEAL...the books really are neat gifts...Grandparent gifts in the making ;-)

Got some great deals at Publix this week too...Can't wait for next week's list.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.