Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome Ladies!!!

WELCOME LADIES!!!

Thanks for attending our first meeting! I will be posting some awesome deals that I have come across this week...so be on the lookout!

Here's two deals that came to my inbox...mark your calendars!!!
So...buy the large $1.00 sweet tea and get the sandwich for free!!!
Anyone up for lunch on Thursday...email me!



Kroger Deal ~
Kroger is offering bonus gift cards...get 10% added to the card value.
Buy $300.00 get $330.00 value
Buy $600.00 get $660.00 value
Buy $1200.00 get $1320.00 value

If you can afford to "prepay" your groceries this is a great way to get more for your money!

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.