Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Thursday, January 27, 2011

IMPORTANT!!! Email address change

Hey y'all...
I have been made aware of some email issues that y'all are having in contacting me via the FaithfulFrugal@aol.com email address...I spoke with AOL today and there server is experiencing problems. They are currently working on the issue, however it may be several days before they will have it all fixed.

If you have emailed me or have not gotten a response from me...THIS is why :( I am so sorry!!!

PLEASE use email address FaithfulandFrugal@gmail.com to contact me at this point...you can always contact me via Facebook as well.

THANKS!!!
Angel

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.