Compassion International ~ You can help too!

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.

What I do ~ And how you can too!

Welcome, I am so glad you are here :-) My name is Angel Kennedy, AKA "LittleMsCoupons". I am currently feeding my family of 4 on $150.00 a month (which includes all health/beauty and households products too). We offer classes that can help you learn biblical principles for getting your family out of debt while teaching you how to shop on a budget and become good stewards of all God's blessings! Experience a Faithful & Frugal revolution in your household...contact us today.
Happy Shopping, Little Ms. Coupons

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Target ~ My meat deals for 11/20/09

I was super blessed to be able to catch a great meat markdown at Target on Thursday & Friday...we needed meat, so this was perfect timing...Isn't God cool like that?
I stocked up on some chicken and beef. While I was there I meet a great gal that I had only communicated with via email...Rachel it was great meeting you and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your coupon organizer ;-) so chic! I also ran into several F&F peeps too and I met a super sweet lady who teaching canning, woohoo! It was a great outing :-)

Here's what I got:
(sorry no picture, as I was in a hurry and needed to get everything repacked for the freezer)

Spent $27.51 SAVED $76.25 (includes tax)
2 packs of chicken legs (10 piece) $2.50 each - $1.50 coupon on meat = $1.00 each
8 packs of all natural boneless/skinless chicken breasts (1.25lbs package) = $1.50 each
10 packs of Laura's Lean ground beef (1lb pack) $1.00 = $1.00 each
1 pack beef stew meat (2lb pack) $2.35 = $2.35
3 jars Heinz gravy $0.79 each - $1.00/3 MQ coupon = $0.46 each
1 bunch green onions markdown $0.89 = $0.89

Tune in later to see what I did with the chicken legs :-)

**P.S. A big THANKS to whomever left the gravy coupon on top of the gravy jars (it was expiring that day)! If your reading this...you rock! That was a really nice surprise :-)

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 Angel Kennedy/Faithful & Frugal. All rights reserved. Permission to reprint required.
If you would like to post information found on this website to your own blog, please be sure to include a link back to Faithful & Frugal.